What Is Lake District Wellness Center?
Lake District Wellness Center is a team of service professionals partnering with the community, families, and individuals to improve the behavioral health of Lake County citizens.
What We Do
- We maintain a safe and caring environment that is welcoming, understanding, and validating to meet the needs of the clients we serve.
- We provide a diversity of services, including individual, family, and group counseling that is evidenced based, for all ages and needs as well as case management and peer support services.
- We recognize and respect cultural differences and individual needs.
- We celebrate the diversity of humanity, including differences in gender, age, race, ethnicity, national origin, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, income, education, religion, and political beliefs.
- We use creative solutions to achieve positive outcomes.
- We maintain strict confidentiality.
- We collaborate with our community partners to best serve the needs of Lake County and its community members.
- We are committed to staff and professional development and strive to work with excellence and integrity.
- We offer child-parent psychotherapy, activity therapy, parenting education.
- We offer psychiatric medication services for children, adolescents, and adults through referrals to local psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners.
- We provide moral reconation therapy (MRT), a batters intervention program, and DUII treatment through referrals from Lake County Community Justice.
- We also offer treatment following arrests for driving under the influence of intoxicants.