What Are Pulmonary Rehab Services?
Pulmonary rehab consist of a series of monitored exercise sessions and classes. Each session is supervised by a specialist. Participants are monitored and evaluated for exercise tolerance and progress. A multidisciplinary team presents education to each participant and their families in order to improve their quality of live through better breathing and become confident and comfortable in daily activities.
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Understanding Lung disease
- Breathing retraining
- Energy Conservation
- How to exercise outside of class
- Healthy ways to manage stress
- Balance and Flexibility
- Maintaining Healthy diet
- Understand medications
- Recognize signs/symptoms of infection
- Anatomy of respiratory system
- Exercises to breathe better
- Increase endurance and build energy
- Relaxation, stretching and weights
- Airway clearance with acapella device.
People with chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, lung transplant, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, pulmonary insufficiency post surgery, trauma or COPD patients.