WHAT ARE PULMONARY REHAB SERVICES?
Pulmonary rehab consist of a series of monitored exercise sessions and classes. Each session is supervised by a specialist. Participants are monitored and evaluated for exercise tolerance and progress. A multidisciplinary team presents education to each participant and their families in order to improve their quality of live through better breathing and become confident and comfortable in daily activities.
• Pulmonary Rehab
• Understanding Lung disease
• Breathing retraining
• Energy Conservation
• How to exercise outside of class
• Healthy ways to manage stress
• Balance and Flexibility
• Maintaining Healthy diet
• Understand medications
• Recognize signs/symptoms of infection
• Anatomy of respiratory system
• Exercises to breathe better
• Increase endurance and build energy
• Relaxation, stretching and weights
• Airway clearance with acapella device.
People with chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, lung transplant, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, pulmonary insufficiency post surgery, trauma or COPD patients.